Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Zucchinideller

Zucchinideller

Ok, so it all started when I made the Double Chocolate Zucchini Bread and discovered that zucchini can be an exciting vegetable. Who knew! I always thought they were dull and not worthy of my attention :) Now I understand why people get so excited when they tell me that they planted zucchini in their garden or that they found the most gorgeous zucchini at the grocery store. It turns out that zucchini is quite the vegetable!

Zucchinideller

So now that I am on this zucchini kick here is a wonderful little recipe for some Zucchinideller. I should probably explain the word Zucchinideller. They are like the Danish meat patties called Frikadeller except there is no meat involved here, only delicious zucchini.

Zucchinideller (makes 6 patties)

Ingredients:

1 large zucchini, grated and drained

1 small garlic clove, minced

1 small bundle chives, chopped

4 tablespoons old-fashioned oats

4 tablespoons all-purpose flour

1/4 teaspoon salt

6 medium fresh basil leaves, chopped

1/2 egg, lightly beaten

Directions:

Rinse and dry zucchini. Leaving the peel on, grate the zucchini and squeeze out excess liquid. Place zucchini in a bowl, add remaining ingredients and stir to combine. Spray pan with cooking spray and bring to medium-high heat. Drop tablespoons of zucchini onto hot pan and brown both sides of patties. Serve warm and enjoy!

Source: adapted from Dalsgaard i Skivholme


Sid's Sea Palm Cooking: Senior's Lunch 3/8/12 and Sausage and ... A collection of recipes, some mine and some from my friends, how-to's ... Zucchinideller My Danish Kitchen So now that I am on this zucchini kick here is a wonderful little recipe for some Zucchinideller. I should probably explain the word Zucchinideller. Zucchinideller My Danish Kitchen Ok, so it all started when I made the Double Chocolate Zucchini Bread and discovered that zucchini can be an exciting vegetable. Who knew! I always thought they were ... Eating in Denmark: Banoffee Pie dictators. What sucks in my own tiny corner of the universe are recipes ... Zucchinideller Sid's Sea Palm Cooking A collection of recipes, some mine and some from my friends, how-to's, hints ... Zucchinideller its the beginning of a great adventure: Kruder & Dorfmeister ... Goodbye Gregory and thanks for all the love. ... Zucchinideller kaydensgracedesigns A lil' look into the life of your favorite *wink*wink* nerdy bow Momma! ... Zucchinideller If Music be the Food of Love, Play On: Odile is Habit Forming Odile is habit forming. Day 4 of Odile's opening week and I returned for ... Zucchinideller If Music be the Food of Love, Play On: The Urban Pear Food & Wine ... The mister invited another couple to join us for Sunday brunch this weekend and yesterday I was tasked with finding a destination. The Sunday brunch at the ... Sea Palm Treasures Zucchinideller Ok, so it all started when I made the Double Chocolate Zucchini Bread and discovered that zucchini can be an exciting vegetable.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...